Your products are our highest priority
Encompass Shipping’s global success rests with its robust commercial warehousing, customs warehousing and fulfillment operations. While many companies rope these related services into a single function, they are in fact distinct capabilities and deserve itemized attention. That way you can better appreciate how Encompass Shipping can serve you better.
Global Shipping, Local Retail
Warehousing facilities speak to Encompass’ ability to store your e-Commerce products at our centrally chosen location in the United Kingdom for warehousing and distribution. This geographic flexibility grants companies no matter their physical location, unique access to customers and potential customers in several major markets. Our warehouse is located in Manchester, UK, which is strategically positioned for access to Europe and Asia.
Our warehouse management offers significant advantages over our competitors. Chief among our benefits include: 24/7 state-of-the-art security with actual guards on the premises, and a bar-coding system designed to help keep track of all inventory, That way:-
- You’ll know exactly what your inventory looks like at any given warehouse, at any given time
- When a product arrives in the inventory and how long it’s been in storage
- And when it was shipped to your customer/client
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
A Little Bit About Manchester, United Kingdom
Manchester, England is a major city located in the heart of a large urban area and home to nearly 3 million people. Although somewhat inland, an excellent road and rail network connects the city to nearby Liverpool 35 miles to the west, which has access to the Irish Sea and consequently the whole of northwestern Europe and beyond. And while considered to be in the North of England, the country’s compact size belies actual distances. London (and its own access to land, sea and air) is only 160 miles to the southeast. By comparison, New York and Boston are 200 miles apart.”
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Encompass Shipping ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.