A global network requires global access
Encompass shipping knows that getting your products to your customers is top concern. While ground shipping road and rail are essential components to that mission, a global network requires global access. Especially when dealing with high volume, shipping large items, ocean freight shipping is the way to go.
When you select Encompass Shipping as your international ocean freight shipping partner, know that you’re going to get the best international shipping service. Our advantages are threefold:
- Like other aspects of our business, we don’t just move products from A to Z – we assist in all the legwork leading up to that transport. That means:-
… and a whole lot more!
- Encompass works with some of the world’s largest shipping ports thanks to robust partnerships across the globe. That means that no matter where you’re suppliers are located, reaching customers has never been easier.
- And with more than 20 years of combined shipping expertise, handling thousands of shipping containers our staff is ready to assist with both partial (LCL) and full container (FCL) shipments.
At the Helm of Your Shipping Needs – Empowering Personal Service
In the world of shipping what does personal service mean? It means relieving you of the stress commonly associated with shipping a large volume of goods over great distances. That process begins with enabling you to track the progress of your own products.
From origin to destination, we will send you email and customized reports updates so that like a GPS device for your personal vehicle or boat, you’ll know exactly where your products are en route and when they will arrive.
Navigating Challenging Waters On Your Behalf – Product Expertise
Thanks to our strong relationships with some of the world’s largest ocean carriers, we know how to successfully navigate an industry that can try even the best of patience. By knowing your products inside and out, we can assist with all shipping consolidation and deconsolidation at the point of origin as well as destination.
In addition to product management, our multiple carrier relationships means your products to reach their destinations faster and more affordably than they otherwise could. By carefully reviewing shipping schedules, we can determine which shipping lines work best for bringing your product to market and the customers who need it most. Such priority shipping and scheduling is a true hallmark of what sets us apart.
Customs Clearance is Our Call of Duty
With more than 1.1 trillion gallons of water sloshing around Earth’s oceans one would assume that high waves and inclement weather are one of the greatest impediments to timely and efficient shipping. While waves and wind do have an impact, nothing can be more negatively impactful than the red tape and bureaucratic snags associated with customs. As all internationally shipped items must pass through customs, this is a step in the process that, unlike storms, can’t be avoided.
So whether it’s handling complex paperwork, understanding and interpreting difficult or confusing new languages, or the nuance of different cultures, we’re here to navigate those barriers successfully. That way you can focus on improving your existing product line, investigate new products entirely, and market to new buyers.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
China is the World’s Port And Encompass is its Partner
When you’re the world’s second largest economy with an estimated GDP of $11.2 trillion and boast a Pacific coastline of more than 9,000 miles, it stands to reason that ocean shipping would be a major economic driver. And so it is.
With China’s top 10 shipping ports all ranking in the world’s top 25 (including the world’s first and third largest) China is the world’s go-to port of call. The country’s ports are also within strategic distance of the US west coast, the rest Asia and Central and South America too. Thanks to a bit of geographic good luck, China is perhaps the world’s best country to ship goods from due to broad access to nearby markets. Most markets can be reached within 15-30 days. And none take longer than 40.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Encompass Shipping ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.