Enhancing the Customer Life Cycle
To put it simply, fulfillment in a commercial sense, speaks to everything that happens to your products after they’ve been stored. It’s the process by which your products reach their clients and it’s the quality and manner in which they do. This attention to detail and partner planning mentality is what sets Encompass apart.
The Freedom to Figure out Brand You
At each step in the fulfillment process – from housing of goods, to their timely and efficient shipping, and the processing of any returns, repackaging and restocking – are our responsibility. Relieved of this burden, ecommerce companies are left free to do what they do best:
- Innovate, initiate and imagine new products, while at the same time…
- Attracting, Retaining and Engaging New and Existing Customers
We know that the lifeblood of any new business is new ideas. Customers (and sales) will naturally follow. And as inventories grow you’ll need a warehousing and fulfillment expert to get the job done right. In fact, with Encompass leading the way, you’ll never have to even touch your own inventory!
But our best capabilities encompass greater still:
Multiple Opportunities from Multiple Marketplaces
Unlike many of our competitors, we engage with standard international shipping methods. That way you can reach even more online customers. Our preferred global shipping services partners include:
- Rakuten (formerly Buy.com)
- And more!
Considering that 85% of the world shops online – an impressive 6.2 billion web-based consumers – now is the time to enlist in our unmatched overseas worldwide shipping methods and bank on our multi-market reach.
The Human Touch
Lastly, Encompass goes the extra mile by relying on friendly and efficient staff and international shippers to give you all the shipping information you require and to ensure that your products are where you need them to be and are ready to reach their final destination on time. Our team is also fluent in English and Spanish, ensuring that you’re ready to be global.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Branding: A Business No-Brainer
One of the ways we do that is by working with you to design and preserve your own unique package branding and shipping lines. Think about it: something as simple as the Amazon logo, the now iconic convex arrow beneath Amazon lettering on packages, immediately telegraphs to the consumers that an Amazon product has arrived.
We take your branding just as seriously and are committed to helping develop your own unique brand identity – a distinction that many online marketplaces fail to acknowledge, preferring instead, to promote their own branding over yours. We are here to provide solutions to all your questions.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Encompass Shipping ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.